I offer both Birth and Postpartum Doula services. Offering a wide variety of services to assist my clients allows for continuity of care and the development of a strong relationship.
Birth Doula services range from $550 to $1200.
Postpartum Doula services start at $250 for a 10 hour block.
Placenta services start at $250.
Consider combining your doula service package with placenta services!
- Provide education and information based on evidence
- Provide emotional support for mother and partner/spouse
- Provide physical support during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum
- Utilize non-medical pain management techniques (including, but not limited to: massage, acupressure, reflexology, counter pressure, positioning exercises, essential oils, and visualization)
- Offer resources for optimal prenatal and postpartum health
- Provide phone and email support
- Provide continuous labor support
- Support mother’s birth plan and wishes
- Provide breastfeeding education and support upon request
- Diagnose or offer medical advice/treatment
- Make decisions for mother and partner/spouse
- Replace a partner/spouse
- Endorse any specific birth and labor class or method
- Impose my “ideal birth plan” on my clients and other mothers